RAUCH SHOES IN LONDON

After months of trawling London for fashionable, good quality, REAL leather boots at a fair price I knew I had to go to Rauch in Argentina. This was no easy task. Ramon, the creator of Rauch was notoriously elusive, and his amazing boots were the best kept secret of the Buenos Aires boot fashionistas. Nowadays, even though Rauch is causing a buzz in Buenos Aires, their public remains a small elite of shoe lovers who have followed word of mouth devotedly to reach Rauch's two showrooms.
I had my first encounter with Rauch in 2007. I managed to get the most exquisite black boots with tiny purple and pinkish flowers scattered over them. Every time I wore them I felt like a minor celebrity; on all my trips round the different parts of the world I was stopped in the street by admiring men and women asking where I had found such a unique pair of boots. I was so proud. Every fashion stylist I knew wanted them. But they were mine. Just mine. Hardly anyone else had bought this rare piece.
If you are interested in owning one of these handmade Argentinean works of art, please come to our pop-up event this Sunday, where you will find a small selection from the latest collection. We have sent out invitations through Facebook so follow us there and you'll become part of our group.
See you soon!

Please, call for enquiries 07505064033 (Mali)